Tito Powerful Portable Power Bank 10000mAh Powerbanks -Black
The Ultra-High Capacity Portable Charger with Upgraded Compatibility
Ultra-High Capacity: 10000mAh battery charges two devices simultaneously, Charges a Galaxy S8 about 4 times, 3 charges to iPhone XR, an iPhone 6s about 4 times and other smartphones multiple times.
2 Inputs & 2 Outputs: Micro-USB and USB Type-C - enjoy the high convenience of recharging this power bank with any of these 2widely used cables. 2 USB outputs can charge 2 devices simultaneously at high speed.
Compact size is perfect for you to carry around in your pocket so you never have to worry about charging your phone again. LED Power Indicator Display will show you remaining power at all times.
Included Micro-USB cable allows you to recharge the power bank, so you never have to worry about running out of power when you need it most.
Safe Charge: 15W/2A portable charger features integrated circuit protection to safeguard your device from any overheating, overvoltage and short circuiting.
1. Do not modify, disassemble, open, drop, crush, puncture, or shred the battery;
2. The battery pack and charger contain a lithium-polymer charger, which is should be kept away from open flame;
3. Keep your battery Pack and Charger dry, and do not use them with wet hands. Moisture in or on the battery pack and charger may lead to electrical shock;
4. Your battery pack and charger may become warm during operation, this is normal, however, to prevent overheating, keep the area around Mimi battery pack and charger ventilated and do not place anything on or around the battery pack and charger during operation;
5. Do not operate your battery pack and charger near a heat source, heat vent, in direct sunlight your battery pack and charger should be used in temperatures between 50-80‘F (10-27’C);
6. Your battery pack and charger is not a toy. Keep them away from children;
7. Do not store your battery pack and charger either fully charged or discharger.
|KEY FEATURES||WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
No none asked to seller yet